COVID-19 Policies - 2021 Camp
Click Here for a list of local healthcare facilities, testing locations, and COVID-19 resources.
- Before and after camp: If a camper has COVID-19 symptoms, tests positive for COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, self-reporting must occur via the form below.
- During camp: Please complete the form below and send a text message to 865-660-4138.
- Masking is required by all campers when not participating in physical activity, eating, drinking or for an authorized medical reason.
- Symptoms / positive test results during camp should be reported immediately to the on-site Camp Director or Athletic Trainer.
- Campers will be required to complete symptom screening during check-in.
- Spectators will not be able to watch camp inside the facility. Parents/Guardians should wait outside the building entrance and campers will be escorted out at the conclusion of camp.
- Camper must have parent/guardian available to unexpectedly pick them up during camp should symptoms develop or contact tracing occur.
- All campers should bring their own water bottle that can be refilled at a water station.
- All meals provided (listed on each camp page) will be individually packaged.
- Refunds related to COVID-19 symptoms and/or contact tracing are at the discretion of the Camp Director. Complete form below and you will be contacted by a staff member regarding cancellation.
- Campers who do not follow camp COVID-19 policies may be asked to leave.