COVID-19 Policies - 2022 Camp
Click Here for a list of local healthcare facilities, testing locations, and COVID-19 resources.
- Before and after camp: If a camper has COVID-19 symptoms, tests positive for COVID-19, or is not fully vaccinated and has close contact with an individual who tests positive for COVID-19, self-reporting must occur via the form below.
- During camp: Please notify a camp staff member immediately and complete the form below.
- Campus dorms do NOT have quarantine space available should a camper test positive or be sent home due to symptoms.
- Masking is recommended for all campers when not participating in physical activity, eating, drinking or for an authorized medical reason.
- Symptoms / positive test results during camp should be reported immediately to the on-site Camp Director or Athletic Trainer.
- Spectator viewing areas inside the facility will be limited to reduce close contact between non-participants. Parents/Guardians have the option to wait outside the building entrance and campers will be escorted out at the conclusion of camp.
- Camper must have Parent/Guardian available to unexpectedly pick them up during camp should symptoms develop or contact tracing occur.
- All campers should bring their own water bottle that can be refilled at a water station.
- Refunds related to COVID-19 symptoms and/or contact tracing are at the discretion of the Camp Director. Complete form below and you will be contacted by a staff member regarding cancellation.
- Campers who do not follow camp COVID-19 policies may be asked to leave.